Sunday, May 13, 2007

Welcome!

Almost everyday I find some new crafters around the web. There are so many people with lots of creativity and original ideas that sometimes it gets hard to keep up with all the nicknames and urls, so I decided to start "collecting" these links in one place, and created this blog.

In this blog I'll be posting links for various blogs/flickr/websites/etc about handmade crafts, from talented people all over the world!
Leave a comment if you would like to see your link here. I'll visit your website and then I'll add your link here. We might even exchange links, why not ;-)

1 comment:

Arene said...

Great website! Here is an interesting link that explains how to build a booth for an arts and crafts fair:
http://www.life12.com/hobbies/knit-crochet/knitting/how-to-build-and-furnish-a-booth-for-an-arts-and-c.shtml